Once your Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) has been approved, please follow the steps below to return your parcel to our warehouse. If you haven't yet requested a return, please click HERE for instructions on how to do this through your account.
1. Print your return label via the link in the email you have received from our Returns Team.
2. Prepare the item by placing the product in the original Cudo Shopping box, or if your product arrived wrapped and without a box, you can wrap with plastic for safe return. Please ensure that all parts/accessories/documentation/software originally included with your item/s are returned unless otherwise advised, consequently fees may be charged or your request declined for incomplete returns.
3. Attach the return label to the outside of the shipping box or wrapping. NOTE: Do not adhere the label directly to the product packaging or deface the original packaging.
4. Ship it by taking the parcel to your nearest post office.
Please note the following:
- If you are returning multiple RMA's in one parcel, please clearly include all RMA numbers on the outer box or wrapping.
- Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- The Return Authorisation number is valid for 30 days from the receipt of this email. Your return must be received by us within this time or your claim may require reassessment.
- Damage during shipping or items lost in transit is at the customers risk.
We are unfortunately unable to accept return drop off's in person. There is no administrative presence at the warehouse as deliveries are received only in bulk from Australia Post and commercial couriers.
If you have any questions not addressed above, please feel free to contact us via the methods below.